What We Do
Our relationship will create opportunities and accomplishments.
We introduce incoming businesses and site selectors to Elbert County through land, building sites, lifestyle, etc.
No Project Too Big Or Too Small
As a large county, we are home to regional, national and international headquarters. Your site is right here, in Elbert County!
The Development Authority of Elbert County is a Georgia public authority that serves the interests of the County and its two incorporated cities: Elberton and Bowman.
Our economic development team has been entrusted with the future economic growth of the county because of proven outside-the-box thinking, innovation, creativity & challenges.
We are very much pro-business and are your main resource for information, education, site selection, financial and incentives:
- We introduce incoming businesses and site selectors to Elbert County through land and building sites, lifestyle, etc. Know where and what we are. There will be no doubt you will want to grow here
- One-stop business information resource
- Business start-up, expansion & retention services
- Assistance in identification of appropriate real estate sites
- Liaison between local and state officials on all business ventures related to the county
- Collaboratively work with businesses and principals regarding incentives and/or financial resources
Sq. Mi. of Land
Latest Economic News
We do this, too.
The Georgia House of Representatives House Rural Development Council is…
The new Development Authority Board of Directors held its organizational meeting on Thursday, June 26, 2019 at the Elbert County Campus of Athens Technical College. The board elected Greg Gunter as Chair and Dr. Andrea Daniel as Vice Chair. Kevin Eavenson from the...
In June 2019, the governments of Elbert County renewed their long-standing commitment to Economic Development in Elbert County by updating and amending the activating resolution for the Development Authority of Elbert County, Elberton, and Bowman. The Authority was...